Hamptons Fashion Extravaganza For A Cause
Time & Location
About the Event
The show will take the audience on a journey of dazzling elegance, featuring the eclectic designs of six amazing International Designers and Ready-to-Wear collections.
Rub Shoulders with industry leaders, actors, models and other fashionistas on the most glamorous Red Carpet of the season.
A portion of the proceeds go to The Fashion Foundation, a New York based not-for-profit who funds back to school supplies for local kids in need.
Fashion Show Run of Show
6:15p Red Carpet event
6:30p Show Pre-party. VIP ticket holders get to mingle with the designers, models and other VIP guests.
7:30p Runway Show with our award winning designers, brands and live charity auction
9:30p After party, with live performance by Aaron Paul, dance under the stars and our super sized disco ball.
Designers and Brands
• Daniel Alexander - Featuring his “Wolf of Wall Street” Collection and his new DA shoe collection.
• AYLIN COLERI - Featuring her “Hamptons” Luxury Resort Collection
• Michele Walden McPhee of Michi Knitwear - Featuring her “Knits to Fit” Collection
• Akira - Designer of “Exquisite By Nature” will feature her “Naughty Collection.”
Jessica Robinson, CEO of “Miss Robinson Fashion House” will feature an array of Ready to Wear Collections from her Fashion House.
CHOLTRY - A new revolutionary platform, “Empowering women to wear new styles without worrying about their budget” will feature their “Ready to Wear” Collection.
Full Event Experience
The event starts with an exclusive red carpet event at 6:15pm where VIP ticket holders will be able to meet the designers and models over seasonal cocktails and delicious hors d'oeuvres.
Non-VIP ticket holders can come at 6:30 and enjoy a cash bar before the show starts at 7:30pm. There will be a special "fashion couture performance" in the intermission by award winning designer Daniel Alexander. He will design and create a one-of-a-kind dress on stage to be auctioned of with all proceeds going to our partner The Fashion Foundation.
All ticket holders can stay and enjoy our after show party kicking off at 9:30pm featuring a live performance by Aarro Paul and Brooklyn's top vinyl DJ Madsol Desar.
- General Admission$20$200$0
- General Admission Plus$50$500$0
- Fashion Show (Seated)$125$1250$0
- Fashion Show + VIP Pre Party$250$2500$0
- Super Platinum VIP$500$5000$0